With the recent announcement from the Government of Alberta indoor and outdoor dining is prohibited for a minimum of 3 weeks effective May 9 at 11:59 pm. The golf course however may remain open.
As always, our main goal is to follow the guidelines set out to ensure we do not lose our AGLC Licensing and may remain open for the season.
Mandatory restrictions – Provincewide – Effective May 9 at 11:59 pm
- All in-person dining, including on patios, is prohibited.
- Restaurants, pubs, bars, lounges, cafes and food courts can open for takeout, curbside pickup and delivery only.
- Individual sports and activities such as running, cycling, dirt biking and golfing (disk and regular) are allowed.
What this means for our course:
· You may continue with regular rounds of golf. Golfers are allowed in the clubhouse only if they require a cart rental or need to pay for green fees. We strongly encourage you to utilize the on-line booking found on our website at www.hannagolf.ca
· We also strongly encourage you to place your beverage and food orders on-line. This can be found on our website at www.hannagolf.ca
· To limit the number of people inside the building only 6 people will be allowed in at any given time.
· Golfers will not be allowed to consume food or alcohol on the deck.
· All beverage and food orders will need to be placed on-line or at our take-out window which will always be staffed by one of our valuable team members. Orders will need to be picked up at the take-out window located on the north side of the clubhouse.