The Hanna Municipal Golf Course Association will be complying with all AHS Regulations.
Thank-you for complying with the regulations to help ensure that no further restrictions are placed on golf courses and that we do not incur any fines or closures to our association.
Mandatory restrictions – Provincewide – Revised April 9
In-person service is not permitted indoors.
Restaurants, pubs, bars, lounges, cafes and food courts can open for outdoor patio dining, takeout, curbside pickup and delivery only.
- Patios and dining facilities must meet the following requirements in order to be considered outdoor:
- If the patio or facility has a roof, it cannot have more than 1 enclosing wall.
- The facility or patio can have more than 1 enclosing wall if it does not have a roof.
- Umbrellas and pergolas are not considered to be roofs. Fences and half-walls are not counted as walls.
- Patio seating must be limited to a maximum of 6 people per table – individuals must be from the same household or the 2 close contacts for a person living alone.
- Tables and dining parties must be 2 metres apart or separated by an impermeable barrier that will prevent droplet transmission.
- Individuals must stay seated with their dining party unless using the washroom, paying, or entering/exiting the facility. Masks must be worn indoors.
- Contact information must be collected from one person of the dining party.
- Liquor service ends at 10 pm.
- Patio dining must close by 11 pm.
- No entertainment allowed (VLTs, pool tables, live music, etc.).
- Power carts may carry two sets/bags of golf clubs; golfers should maintain appropriate distancing when accessing the bags.
- Power and pull carts should be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- It is strongly encouraged that tee-times be booked and paid for via online means as a means to manage capacity and reduce the handling of payment equipment.
- Water coolers may be open and should be cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- The number of golfers, workers, and volunteers on the golf course at any one time should be limited to ensure physical distancing is maintained. For example: After play, golfers should go directly to their carts and park them in designated areas.
- Limit opportunities for common surfaces to be touched by golfers. For example: Remove rakes from sand traps. Institute a “pin stays in” rule.
- Remove ball washing stands at tees. Eliminate self-service access to pencils and scorecards. Remove or block off benches.
- Remove sharable items from golf courses and power carts (e.g., sand containers, coolers).
- Consider assigning a greeter or marshal to inform all golfers, workers and volunteers to follow all COVID-19 measures.
- Regularly clean and disinfect any surfaces and equipment touched by golfers, workers and volunteers.
WHAT THIS MEANS
- Golfers are encouraged to use the on-line booking and food order links found on our website.
- Outdoor dining and take out only.
- The Clubhouse will only be open to golfer to order and pay for items, access to the washrooms and to obtain scoresheets and pencils that are available from staff.
- Social Distancing must be followed.
- Masks are mandatory when inside.
- Servers must wear masks when doing table service.
- One name will be collected from your group when utilizing the outdoor patio.
- Golf carts may carry 2 riders.
- Rakes will not be available.
- We will continue to use lift pins.